Postponement - Auction of Government Owned Properties (WAPDA Rest House)...Read more
- Federal Minister Mohammadmian Soomro along with Privatization team is working on the ongoing privatization plan steadily.
- Federal Minister Mohammadmian Soomro and Special Assistant to Prime Minister (SAPM) Mr. Nadeem Baber met with the heads of international and local banks in Karachi
- The COVID-19 has impacted the pace of ongoing transactions but the work on all fronts have been carried out with requisite precautions.
- Despite COVID-19 situation, Privatisation Commission (PC) team, under the leadership of Federal Minister /Chairman Muhammadmian Soomro continue to keep foreign investors engaged in the Privatisation plan
- Federal Minister Mohammedmian Soomro chaired the meeting and was briefed about ongoing transactions. Significant progress is underway on various entities in the active privatization list.
Federal Minister for Privatization and Chairman PC Board Mohammedmian Soomro, Federal Minister for Maritime Affairs, Ali Haider Zaidi and Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Overseas Pakistanis and HRD, Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari at the Inaugural Session of the Auction of Federal Government Properties, in Islamabad on September 07, 2020
The Commission is entrusted with the task of privatizing federal government assets such as its shares in banks, industrial units, public utilities, oil, gas and transport companies, and infrastructure service providers in an open and transparent manner.
Tender Notice for Supply of Office Stationery, Computer Stationery and other Miscellaneous StoreClosing Date: August 12, 2020
Tender Notice for Stationery, Desktop Computers etc.Closing Date: September 18, 2019