Public Notice-Pak China Fertilizer...Read more
- Federal Minister Mohammadmian Soomro along with Privatization team is working on the ongoing privatization plan steadily.
- The COVID-19 has impacted the pace of ongoing transactions but the work on all fronts have been carried out with requisite precautions.
- We are moving ahead steadily for the Privatisation of power plants of HaveliBahadarshah and Balloki. The revival of PSMC is also our top most priority
- Despite COVID-19 situation, Privatisation Commission (PC) team, under the leadership of Federal Minister /Chairman Muhammadmian Soomro continue to keep foreign investors engaged in the Privatisation plan
- Federal Minister Mohammedmian Soomro chaired the meeting today and was briefed about ongoing transactions. Significant progress is underway on various entities in the active privatization list.
The Commission is entrusted with the task of privatizing federal government assets such as its shares in banks, industrial units, public utilities, oil, gas and transport companies, and infrastructure service providers in an open and transparent manner.